Woo! You just created a brand new Facebook page for your business. You filled (mostly) everything out in the About section and even uploaded some photos!
Fast-forward a month and the only thing on your wall is the post you made saying “hello”.
It’s crucial that you maintain any social media pages you make to uphold your business’ image. Seeing a page that has been inactive for over a year is just as bad, if not worse, than not having one at all.
- 1 post per week for small to medium businesses (<20 employees)
- 3-4 posts per week for medium to large businesses (20-50 employees)
- 1-2 posts per day for X-large business (100+ employees)
So keep it simple and keep connected! 1 post a week is perfectly acceptable and manageable for small businesses. #yougotthis
- Tips for Creating Social Media Marketing For Your Business (bucksws.blogspot.com)
- 3 Social Media Practices that Make Businesses Look Lazy (elissadigital.wordpress.com)
- 10 Easy Tips in Building Your Small Business (connectedcommerceblog.wordpress.com)